Best Bamboo Pillow Reviews 2017 – Buyer’s Guide
In our commitment to help you sleep better every night and wake up refreshed, we are rounding up the top performing products to come up with the top 10 best bamboo pillows .
Bamboo is one of the most versatile materials that you're going to find on the market today. You can replace half of the items in your bedroom with products derived from bamboo, including all of your bedroom pillows.
Bamboo pillows come in all shapes and sizes today as more and more manufacturer are interested in appealing to the new bamboo market.
At A Glance: Our Choice for The Best Bamboo Pillows
The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Combination is a pillow that will work well for people regardless of sleeping styles, and it is also a pillow that should easily retain its shape.
The Coop Home Goods Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is completely lacking in the toxic chemicals that people are trying to avoid in their pillows, especially the flame retardants and phthalates that have become so commonly used in pillows over the years.
The Good Life Essentials Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is notable for the fact that it was designed in order to prevent a night of tossing and turning and trying to sleep, and this should help a lot of people out with getting the rest that they need.
The CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is the type of pillow that reduces heat, creating more comfort. It is also a firm enough and supportive enough pillow that most people are going to be able to use it just fine.
The Hotel Comfort Bamboo Covered Memory Foam Pillow is a great travel pillow, and its pure shredded memory foam content is going to make it a comfortable choice for a lot of people.
The Original Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow manages to stand out when it comes to temperature regulation. You should be able to stay cool relatively easily with a product like this one.
The Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Bamboo by Home Comfort is a very flexible hotel comfort bamboo pillow that you can use.
With the Miracle Bamboo Original Shredded Memory Foam Pillow, you get a pillow that is very firm and that manage to stay clean easily.
The Botanics Luxurious Anti Allergy Quilted Bamboo Pillow is an inexpensive pillow that repels moisture, allergens, and lots of other hazards and it has a very soft outer surface.
The CitizenG Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow is a great travel pillow that provides plenty of head and neck support.
Table of Contents
- At A Glance: Our Choice for The Best Bamboo Pillows
- 2017’s Reviews of the Best Bamboo Pillows
- 1. Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow - Best Bamboo Pillow to buy in 2017
- 2. Coop Home Goods Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- 3. Good Life Essentials Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- 4. CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- 5. Hotel Comfort Bamboo Covered Memory Foam Pillow
- 6. Original Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow
- 7. Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Bamboo by Home Comfort
- 8. Miracle Bamboo Original Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- 9. Botanics Luxurious Anti Allergy Quilted Bamboo Pillow
- 10. CitizenG Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow
- What to Look For in Bamboo Pillows
- Choosing the Best Bamboo Pillow
- Further information on Bamboo pillows
2017’s Reviews of the Best Bamboo Pillows
The Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is the rare example of a memory foam pillow that is actually going to retain its shape. You're used to having to deal with pillows that will quickly lose all of their fluffiness.
They're just not going to have the same charisma when they're actually positioned on the bed. The Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow will retain that charisma for years.
You're not going to have to worry about dust mites or allergens with a pillow like this one. It's made from genuinely eco-friendly foam, which is just going to make it even safer to use. You can enjoy it regardless of your sleeping position of choice, and it can provide you with years of support.
- Unlike most pillows made with memory foam, this one is not going to go flat.
- This is a pillow that people can completely wash in washing machines.
- The pillow is repellent to dust mites and most other allergens.
- The pillow is good at providing support for people whether they tend to sleep on their sides, their backs, or their stomachs.
- The pillow uses Eco-Friendly Biogreen & Certipur-US Certified Foam.
- There's a temporary chemical smell to the pillow that will bother you at first, and it might fade slowly.
- This pillow might be too firm for some people's tastes.
The Coop Home Goods Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is truly a pillow that can help you realize the full potential of bamboo pillows. It's one of the softest pillows that you're ever going to find anywhere. You might be interested in a pillow that provides more support, of course. However, if you're interested in a really soft pillow, this is the one.
This bamboo pillow is notable for the fact that it is completely free of all of the dreaded toxic chemicals somewhat inexplicably used in modern pillows today, including lead, mercury, flame retardants, and heavy metals in general.
No one should have to be breathing those in each and every night, and with the Coop Home Goods Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Pillow, this no longer has to be the case for you.
- This pillow is resistant to harmful dust mites, and is otherwise hypoallergenic.
- It's a pillow that uses CertiPUR-US Certified foam.
- The pillow is very adjustable.
- Almost all of the toxic chemicals contained within pillows, such as mercury, heavy metals, flame retardants, phthalates, lead, PBDEs, and CFCs.
- The pillow is extremely soft and comfortable.
- The cover is made from 60 percent polyester.
- Side sleepers might have a hard time using this pillow.
- The pillow might be too soft for some people's tastes, especially if they're looking for more support.
The Good Life Essentials Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is really the kind of pillow that is going to help you sleep at night. It was designed in order to partly reduce tossing and turning, and tossing and turning really prevents a lot of people from getting the good night's sleep that they need in order to wake up refreshed. This pillow really makes that possible.
The Good Life Essentials Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is resistant to dust mites and other major allergens. While you can wash this pillow in a machine, it should still manage to retain its shape for years and years. This is a pillow that can provide true comfort and security.
- You can reduce tossing and turning with a pillow that conforms to a certain shape as well as this one.
- This pillow is both resistant to dust mites and hypoallergenic.
- You can wash this pillow in a machine.
- The pillow isn't going to go flat.
- This pillow is very heavy for a product in its range.
- It has a chemical odor at first.
The heat-reducing nature of the CozyCloud Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow should truly make it more comfortable than many of the other choices on the market for anyone.
You should find that this is a comfortable pillow, and it shouldn't cause any other problems for anyone who is planning on using it.
All of the temperature controls should also make the pillow that much more efficient as a travel pillow in general.
- This pillow is truly great for all sleeping positions.
- It shapes itself to the head and neck of a person very easily.
- Many people will find that it's an extremely comfortable pillow to use.
- It's a pillow that was designed to be heat-reducing.
- Some people might think that the pillow is too firm, especially if they were expecting a very soft one.
- The pillow might not retain its shape well enough for some people's tastes.
The Hotel Comfort Bamboo Covered Memory Foam Pillow isn't just a hotel comfort pillow, this is a pillow that you can actually expect to use in the context of a hotel, and that should make the whole thing that much better.
The pure shredded memory foam should really help you when it come to giving you the opportunity to feel comfort when you're in a hotel room or anywhere else.
You should find yourself getting a restful sleep in your home away from home thanks to the hotel comfort bamboo pillow.
- This pillow is made entirely from shredded memory foam, which is going to make it that much more comfortable to use.
- It's fluffy and it conforms easily to a person's head and neck.
- This is a pillow that truly provide hotel level comfort.
- This is a pillow that works well as a travel pillow.
- The pillow is not going to work equally well for people of all sleeping positions.
- Some people might find that the pillow is not going to retain its shape easily.
Many memory foam pillows have a tendency to overheat or cool off too easily. You're not going to have that problem with this one. The original bamboo pillow is truly going to either stay warm or get cool, depending upon your need or the season.
You will find memory foam bamboo pillows that are more shapely and less fragrant than the Original Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow.
However, this is still a bamboo pillow that is going to give you all of the comfort and protection that you need at night when it comes to toxins and everything else. The resistance to a wide range of hazards should really help you sleep soundly.
- In terms of design, the pillow was built to be breathable and well-ventilated, so it should not overheat or get too cool too easily.
- It's easy to get this pillow into a comfortable position.
- It's easy to get this pillow into a comfortable position.
- The pillow has a relatively low bamboo content.
- There is a strong chemical odor at first.
- The pillow has a tendency to go flat.
If you want a flexible pillow, the Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Bamboo by Home Comfort definitely qualifies. You should find it easy for this bamboo pillow to conform itself into many different shapes, and that should allow you to enjoy it in different positions. Regardless of your sleeping style, the Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Bamboo by Home Comfort should work.
This pillow should definitely give you all of the comfort that you need. It's not going to retain its shape forever. Only the cover is machine washable and not the whole pillow. However, overall, this is the kind of pillow that you'll want to rely on regularly.
- This is a flexible pillow that is good at shaping itself in many positions.
- The cover for the pillow is machine washable.
- It's a very soft and inviting pillow.
- It's an inexpensive hotel comfort bamboo pillow.
- The pillow has a tendency to go flat.
- It has a pronounced chemical odor at first.
The Miracle Bamboo Original Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is one of the best pillows that you're going to find today when it comes to comfort and the ability of the pillow to shape itself to your body. This pillow is also resistant to allergens and many of the other problems associated with pillows.
You want the place where you sleep to be safe and comfortable, and this bamboo pillow is capable of providing that experience.
If you want a firm pillow, this one is going to get the job done. It should still be comfortable enough for most people that they're going to enjoy it. The Miracle Bamboo Original Shredded Memory Foam Pillow is an effective product.
- This pillow is resistant to microbes and allergens.
- The memory foam contours effectively to each individual person's body.
- Since the pillow wicks away moisture, it should be relatively easy for people to maintain an effective temperature on this pillow.
- The padding in the pillow is somewhat uneven.
- Some people might think that the pillow is too hard.
This organic pillow is a great one if you can find it. It's moisture wicking, it has a luxuriously soft outer surface, and it is just as soft on the inside. You can also get it for less money than you would normally expect to pay, and that is always worth something.
As long as you're not expecting a pillow to look really fancy, the Botanics Luxurious Anti Allergy Quilted Bamboo Pillow should work for you, and it should protect you from allergens and other hazards.
- The pillow is less expensive than many others on the market today.
- It's moisture wicking and temperature controlled.
- The 300 thread count cover should make it very soft on top.
- The pillow is resistant to allergies and other contaminants.
- This pillow is not especially widely available, especially to the people who are trying to order it in the United States.
- The pillow has a somewhat featureless appearance.
If you're looking for a travel pillow, the CitizenG Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow is truly one of the best that you're going to be able to find.
It provides plenty of support for anyone's neck, and that is going to make it much better for you if you are trying to get from place to place.
You'll be able to fall asleep on any plane with a pillow like this one. It's great once you get the packaging off and when you can enjoy its full support.
- The pillow is soft.
- It provides plenty of neck support and head support.
- It's easy to keep clean and people should be able to rest easily using it.
- The packaging is not ideal.
- People might think that there is too much material behind the neck.
What to Look For in Bamboo Pillows
- The pillows need to have a soft enough texture to be comfortable every night.
- The pillows should be free of the toxic chemicals that are often used to make pillows, such as phthalate, heavy metals, formaldehyde, flame retardant chemicals, and many others.
- Bamboo pillows ought to be made from memory foam or a similarly responsive type of material. If it's CertiPUR-US Certified foam, the pillow should be that much better.
- You need to choose a bamboo pillow that lacks any major chemical odors, which is the sort of thing that can really start to grate on a lot of people after a while.
- Many bamboo pillows are designed to provide support for the neck, including for people who sleep on their backs, their sides, and their stomachs. Finding a bamboo pillow that is going to support your sleeping style is important.
- Some of the bamboo memory foam pillows that you can find are going to be designed to resist tossing and turning and to improve sleep, and those are the ones that you should try to use.
- Memory foam does have a tendency to go flat, but it is still possible to find memory foam pillows that are less likely to fail in this regard.
- Temperature control is an important part of comfort in general, and the pillows that people choose should be moisture wicking and breathable enough for the temperature control to work well in most condition.
- Memory foam pillows are usually very soft, but they need to be firm enough in order to give your head and neck the support that's necessary for a good night's sleep. There is also the fact that you need to be able to choose the degree of softness that will work well enough for you, and this might require some testing.
Choosing the Best Bamboo Pillow
The benefits of bamboo pillows are unmistakable. They are incredibly soft in almost all cases, despite some people's expectations. Don't think of bamboo in its natural environment when you're thinking of bamboo pillows: bamboo is capable of being processes just like anything else, and it is capable of being processed into something that is truly magical.
You can find several examples of hotel comfort pillows, bamboo hotel comfort pillows, and memory foam bamboo pillows here.
With bamboo pillows, you're not going to have to worry about toxic chemicals. Lots of pillows contain large amounts of toxic chemicals. You're sleeping on this pillow each and every night and that means that you're breathing in those compounds all the time and in large quantities. Those chemicals are right in your face. At least with mattresses, there are barriers in the form of sheets. You'll absorb fewer chemicals through your clothing than you will through the air. The air all around your pillow can be contaminated when it comes to old-fashioned toxic pillows, and you don't have to worry about any of that when you choose the best bamboo pillow instead.
Many bamboo pillows were designed with the same technology as other modern pillows. They can retain their shape, they can reduce restlessness, and they can generally improve your prospects of comfort. However, you'll be able to get them in a package that is more environmentally friendly and safer to use on a regular basis.
Still not sure which pillow you should buy? Scroll up and make sure you read our top 10 bamboo pillow reviews before deciding which one you want to buy. We reviewed the top, best selling brands like snuggle pedic, coop home goods, hotel comfort, original bamboo pillow and many more. Choose the brand you like most (we listed the pros and cons to make it easier for you) and get the size you want whether it is king size, queen size you will find the right one.
Further information on Bamboo pillows
We know that your sleeping position is very important and it is vital to choose to correct pillow. Our Bamboo pillows reviews has two helpful sections below to determine your correct sleeping position and has advice on after care of the pillows.
Here at Everything Bamboo we have the best Bamboo pillow reviews of 2017 for you. We will advise on you the best pillow for back sleepers, side sleepers and stomach sleepers. If you have any allergies like asthma, lung problems, snoring and chronic back pain, a bamboo pillow will be a perfect choice for you. The type of foam used in the pillow and the fabric of the pillow have been detailed in the features section. A selection of photos for each pillow have been provided for you and a current price. We will be adding more products to the top10 product list when new items are released and we will keep this review page updated every month. The price range for the products is between $20 to $70, please check the link for the up to date deals and prices. There is a comparison table for our top 10 near the bottom of the page.
How to choose the perfect Bamboo pillow
What is your preferred sleeping position? Is it sleeping on your back? Or on your side? Or maybe sleeping on your stomach? All these factors need to be considered when buying a pillow. We will advise you which of the pillows is best for your sleeping position with these Bamboo pillow reviews.
Stomach sleeper: a soft and flat pillow will be the desired pillow for you, this type of pillow will allow your neck to stay in alignment with your spine.
Back sleeper: a medium thick pillow is a good choice for a back sleeper and this will hold your head in position when you are sleeping.
Side sleeper: a thick pillow is required if you are a side sleeper, firm pillows help to support the neck when sleeping.
Mixed sleeper: a pillow of medium thickness, but also a bit softer so that you can sleep in a variety of different positions.
After care of Bamboo pillows
The bamboo pillow should be removed carefully the packaging and allow 1 or 2 days for the pillow to go back to original shape and size.
The bamboo cooling pillow should be aired for a couple of days to allow any odours from manufacture and the packaging to go away before sleeping on your new pillow.
All of the pillows reviewed here have a removable cover that is easy to clean. They are washable by hand only.
To adjust the pillow thickness, all you need to do is plump it up to your desired sleeping position and you are ready to go.
Benefits of Bamboo pillows
Bamboo pillows come in different shapes and sizes, King size, Queen size, standard size and travel size. They are perfect for side sleepers, front sleepers and back sleepers alike.
The pillows are eco-friendly and a natural organic material that is more breathable than cotton. A Bamboo pillow will be cooler for you and will banish sleepless nights into the past.
The process of harvesting bamboo does not involve any toxins or pesticides unlike cotton which does use chemicals in its production.
A Bamboo pillow and sheets will absorb moisture and allow you have a better night’s sleep at comfortable temperature throughout the night.
Bamboo is bacteria and dust mite resistant which makes them a better option than other pillows on the market today.
Bamboo is hypo-allergenic which is ideal for asthma and sufferers of other allergies, including snoring, migraines and lung problems.
The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Combination is truly one of the best that we've looked at in terms of everything from its lack of chemicals to the comfort that it can provide. However, there are lots of great bamboo pillows here for the people who are interested in reading the Best Bamboo Pillow 2017 - Buyers Guide and Reviews. A good bamboo memory foam pillow review should help you find the answers that you have in mind when it comes to choosing the pillows that are going to work for you.